Complete the form below to get an estimate
Take your Home’s Exterior To Another Level - Vertical Stamped STONE Concrete
Imagination is the only limitation to designing the perfect concrete stamp. Create a luxurious environment with an array of pleasing patterns and shapes.
ABOUT VERTICAL STAMPED STONE
Why consider vertical stamped stone
Looking to take the design of your walls from ordinary to spectacular? If you want to wow and impress guests and strangers alike, then you might want to consider vertical stamped concrete for your home. With endless design possibilities, you can let your imagination soar and install it in places that wouldn’t support the weight of stone. Lightweight and easily applied, vertical stamped stone creates a modern and elegant look without huge costs.
Vertical overlays are decorative cement-based mixtures that are applied to existing walls or other vertical surfaces. It’s mixed on-site and applied by hand or trowel. You can think of it a bit like soft modelling clay that allows for intricate inlaying. Both lightweight and strong, vertical stamped concrete will hold up to just about any vertical application with ease. Once the concrete is applied, the true magic shines in your choice of color and design.
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE VERTICAL STAMPED STONE
- Unlimited Design Possibilities – Choose from patterns that mimic other materials such as wood, brick, and stone, or create your own design.
- Longevity –stamped concrete is tough and protective like other concrete sidings. It lasts a very long time and is hard to damage.
- Low Maintenance – Easy to clean and wash. Concrete also does not crack or chip easily.
- Adds Value To The Home – Appealing designs and patterns increase the aesthetic of the home, as well as adding value.
- Lower Cost – Compared with working with natural stone, stamped concrete is a lot more affordable. Natural stone can be hard to obtain, heavy, and expensive. Get the same luxurious look and feel without the cost.
CREATE LUXURIOUS ENVIRONMENT
Imagination is the only limitation to designing the perfect concrete stamp. Create a luxurious environment with an array of pleasing patterns and shapes. Stamps can easily mimic other natural materials like brick, stone, and wood, or you could even put your own mark on it. How about tree bark, plant leaves, or animal prints? The choices are endless. Here at Del’s we not only guarantee quality installation, but also bring an artistic touch to help see inspiring and appealing designs come to life.