ABOUT Del's exteriors
In 1953, Delfus Chaput founded Del’s Stucco in St Adolphe, Manitoba – plastering interiors. After pivoting to doing exterior work, the company changed to Del's Exteriors and began to thrive. More than 65 years later, Del’s Exteriors holds the unique distinction of being Manitoba’s largest and longest-running stucco company, with grandson Norm at the helm.
No stranger to stucco, Norm began working with his dad at the age of thirteen. Six years later, when his father retired, Norm assumed ownership of the company.
Today, Del's Exteriors offers stucco, stone, stamped stone, siding, painting, and roofing, just to name a few. With 12 experienced crews (between 70-80 employees), each crew is an expert in their own trade, and many have been with us for more than a decade. On site, they are available to answer questions.
At Del’s Exteriors, quality is paramount – that means our projects aren’t complete until our customers are satisfied.
It also means we...
- always keep the lines of communication open.
- follow construction schedules and meet deadlines to the best of our ability.
- always have experienced and qualified trade professionals on site.
- maintain high standards. Stucco is messy work – our crews ensure property is protected and sites are cleaned up.
- use only the best, most durable quality materials so you can be sure of long-lasting results