Exteriors Contractors Winnipeg
Who We Are
In 1953, Delfus Chaput founded Del’s Stucco in St Adolphe, Manitoba – plastering interiors.
Founded in 1953 by Delfus Chaput, Del’s Stucco began by plastering interiors in St. Adolphe, MB.
After pivoting to doing only exterior projects, the company’s name changed to Del’s Exteriors and it began to thrive! More than 65 years later, Del’s Exteriors holds the unique distinction of being Manitoba’s largest and longest-running stucco company, with grandson Norm at the helm.
No stranger to stucco, Norm began working with his dad at the age of thirteen. Six years later, his father retired, and Norm assumed ownership of the company.
Today, Del’s does more than just exterior work – stucco, stone, siding, painting, and roofing – they also offer interior renovation & restoration contracting and have highly experienced crews, each an expert in their own trade, providing you with an all-in-one service experience.At Del’s Exteriors, quality is paramount – that means projects aren’t complete until customers are completely satisfied.
It also means we...
- Always keep the lines of communication open with clients, suppliers, and crew members.
- Follow construction schedules and meet deadlines to the best of our ability.
- Always have experienced and qualified trade professionals on site.
- Maintain high standards of service – on site crews ensure your property is protected and sites are cleaned up.
- Use only the best, most durable materials so you can be sure of long-lasting results.
You have a budget, we have a payment plan to match it.
Make a large purchase affordable, apply for a monthly or biweekly payment plan with Financeit. Get pre-approved in seconds!
Our Happy Clients!
Del’s upgraded the insulation and updated the exterior of our house. They were professional, efficient, courteous and reliable, always on time and very reasonably priced, keeping us under budget. Their workmanship is beautiful and they gave our tired exterior a much needed facelift with added insulation to boot. Five years later it still looks like it was done yesterday!