In 1953 Delfus Chaput started Del’s Exteriors (then Del’s Stucco) in St Adolphe – plastering interiors. After a shift to exterior work, the company began to thrive. Over 60 years later, Del’s Exteriors holds the unique distinction of being both Manitoba’s largest and longest running stucco company, with grandson Norm at the helm.
No stranger to stucco, Norm began working closely with his dad at the age of 13. Six years later, when his father retired, Norm assumed ownership alongside his brother Mark. Mark however, chose to pursue other long term goals, and Norm now manages the company.
At Del’s Exteriors, quality is paramount – that means our projects aren’t finished until our customers are completely satisfied.
It also means:
- We always keep the lines of communication open.
- We follow construction schedules and meet deadlines.
- We always have experienced and qualified trade professionals on site.
- We maintain high standards. Stucco is messy work – our crews ensure property is protected and sites are cleaned up.
- We use only the best, most durable quality materials so you can be sure of long-lasting results.re...
Dels Exteriors currently runs 12 experienced crews (70-80 employees) from March to November. Our crews are experts in their own right, and many have been with us for over a decade. On site, they’re always helpful and available to answer questions.