Complete the form below to get an estimate
Stamped Stone Veneers - Budget Friendly Natural Stone Appearance
Stamped stone veneer is a great way to get a natural stone look for a fraction of the cost but improper installation can lead to headaches down the track and expenses repairs. Don’t settle for anything less than the best!
ABOUT STAMPED STONE
Why consider stamped stone
Stamped stone veneers have become one of the hottest trends with both interior and exterior cladding. A huge range of colors and shapes, along its affordability, has made stone veneers a popular choice for builders, architects and homeowners alike. Picturing a stone house on a hill surrounded by forest evokes thoughts of old-world charm and comfort. Today, however, a newly built house clad in natural stone can be a very expensive venture.
A stamped stone veneer is cement-based and stamped into a variety of patterns that closely mimic natural stone at a substantially reduced price. Natural stone can be extremely expensive, hard to source, and come in a limited number of colors. With a stone veneer, you get the sophistication and designer appeal of stone, without breaking the bank.
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE VERTICAL STAMPED CONCRETE
- Ease of Installation: Since a stamped stone veneer is much lighter than natural stone, it is much easier and safer to install. Aggregates add stability without adding weight, and make the panel easier to handle during installation.
- Install Anywhere: Stone veneer can be installed on almost any existing surface including wood, drywall, metal, and concrete.
- Huge Range of Designs: Stone veneer offers a huge range of shapes, colors, and patterns that you may not get with natural stone.
- Easy to Put Together: Stone veneers often come in set shapes that join like a puzzle. Veneer pieces are often large and require less time for installation.
- Durable and Safe: Concrete based materials are highly rated for toughness and fire resistance like real stone is.
- Easy to maintain: Does not require much maintenance and is easy to clean.
NATURAL STONE LOOK FOR FRACTION OF THE COST
Stamped stone veneer is a great way to get a natural stone look for a fraction of the cost. Quality of installation however is the key to a stone veneers success. You need to know that the installation is going to be prepared and executed properly the first time. Improper installation can lead to headaches down the track and expenses repairs. Don’t settle for anything less than the best! Call Del’s Exteriors for your stamped stone needs today!