Complete the form below to get an estimate
Stucco Repair Winnipeg
Stucco is a hard and durable material that, when installed by an expert, is one of the toughest building materials on the market; although, even the toughest exteriors will eventually require maintenance and repair.
ABOUT STUCCO REPAIR WINNIPEG
Why consider stucco repair
Stucco is a hard and durable material that, when installed by an expert, is one of the toughest building materials on the market; however, even the toughest exteriors eventually require maintenance and repair. Factors such as building shift, poor installation, and extreme weather can cause issues that need to be addressed before they become bigger problems.
If your home's stucco does get damaged, the good news is that a professional contractor can easily fix it. If left untreated, water and moisture can enter the opening and damage the building, requiring a more expensive repair. Hairline cracks are normal, but If you see that a crack appears in your stucco of more than 1/2 of an inch, repairs are needed and you should dial Del’s Exteriors immediately.
5 SIGNS YOUR STUCCO MAY REQUIRE REPAIR
- Water Stains – Wet stucco after rain is normal, but if the stucco doesn’t return to a normal colour, it could be a sign of stucco water intrusion.
- Cracks or Missing Pieces – Water can easily enter through cracks and broken pieces which can cause more damage.
- Bubbles or Blisters — Resulting from poor drainage, water leaking through stucco walls shows up along the bottom edge. If you see odd bubbles, you’re looking at the signs of stucco damage.
- Window caulk gapping or cracking — The windows and the caulking around them are common places of stucco water intrusion.
- Mold – With too much moisture and not enough sunlight, stucco can develop mold. Surface mold can be easily cleaned, but it’s very important to determine the source to ensure the mold doesn’t spread.
PROFESSIONAL CARE FOR YOUR HOME
Stucco can be easily repaired by an experience professional. At Del’s Exteriors, we have been repairing Stucco for more than 65 years and we have the experience to handle any situation and repair. Our professionals will assess, waterproof, and repair the damaged stucco with the precision and care your home deserves. We make the process easy and give you the peace of mind to know the job will be done right the first time.