Complete the form below to get an estimate
Get it Stuccoed
Stucco is a siding material made of cement, sand, lime, and water, and it provides many benefits and value to homeowners. Today, we not only appreciate it for its stunning good looks and colour-matching capabilities, but also for its longevity and protection against all kinds of elements.
WHY CONSIDER A STUCCO SIDING FOR YOUR HOME?
Stucco materials work best under warmer climates. In Winnipeg, the stucco season ranges from March/April to October/November, depending on temperatures.
Stucco however, is one of the best siding materials to install for this climate because it can withstand the extreme Manitoba weather, from the heat and humidity in the summer to the extreme, intolerable cold temps in the winter.
Installed properly, by trained and certified professionals, new stucco can increase your home’s energy efficiency by providing an air and water-tight seal, preventing future cracking and other deterioration from extreme weather patterns.
Having a quality exterior finish greatly affects your home’s value by also adding artistic curb appeal.
BUILT TO LAST
The strength of stucco is one of its greatest assets and makes it one of the longest lasting exteriors on the market. Traditional stucco siding is made of cement, sand, lime, and water, and is similar to concrete.
Stucco has a natural resistance to fire, lasting durability, and is low maintenance, and if installed properly by a trained professional, stucco may last more than 50-years.
Functionality and form are on full display with stucco’s completely seamless appearance. It can be applied to both curved and flat wall surfaces for a truly functional, unique, and sculpted look.
A seamless stucco finish results in better insulation over any other type of siding. It provides an air-tight seal and does not allow air to escape through walls, improving the energy efficiency of your home.
When installed using proper installation methods, stucco can withstand strong impacts like hail and winter snow storms, making it an ideal siding for our harsh Manitoba winters.
From a design perspective, there is nothing better-looking than a home with a stucco finish. With its seamless application, it is a playground for creativity.
It comes in a wide variety of unique colours, and colour-matching capabilities, textures and finishes. The options truly are limitless and customizable to your own personal preference and existing design.
We take the time to understand your style to match you with the perfect exterior finish.
7 BENEFITS OF STUCCO & EIFS STUCCO
- Complete aesthetic control. With colour-matching capabilities, you can select from a wide variety of colours, textures, and finishes for your home's stucco exterior.
- Reduces exterior noise. Stucco provides and airtight, seamless finish that helps to reduce unwanted noise from busy streets, planes, and street construction.
- Highly fire resistant. Stucco has with an impressive one-hour fire rating which means homeowners have up to an hour before the material will give into the heat of a fire and begin spreading flames.
- Insulates. Exterior Insulation and Finishing System (EIFS) is a seven-layer stucco insulation system known to improve the home's insulation from the exterior.
- Energy efficient. The air-tight seal and insulation capabilities means that it will require less energy to keep your home cool in the summer or warm in the winter.
- Moisture resistant. The professional installation of traditional stucco provides a water tight seal and protection against mold and mildew.
- Keep pests and bugs out. The seamless walls reduces available spaces for pests and bugs to enter the home.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
With more than 60 years of experience, Del’s Exteriors is Manitoba’s oldest and largest exteriors contractor company. Our team’s goal is to ensure that our products and services not only meet but exceed your expectations. We understand that selecting a stucco finish for your home is a long-term commitment, this is why we go the extra mile to give you peace of mind by guiding you through every step of the way.